NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

12 Weeks Today

I am really happy to be 12 weeks along today. That means for the most part I am out of the clear of having another miscarriage. Also it is the last week of the first trimester and everyone tells me that it will get easier from this point on. Tim and I have a doctors appointment nest week and we should be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Tim and I have been doing a lot of talking and I think that we have deiced to find out that the sex of the baby will be. We still have about 2 months before that happens. Time seems to be going by really fast, I feel like I just found out I was pg a week ago but it has been 2 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you both. (I'm secretly hoping you're having a girl.)

--Katherine