NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life with Lily

Things have been going pretty good. My grandma comes over everyday during the weeks for a few hours to give me a hand. It has been such a big help having her here. I don't know if I would have made it through the first week without her. It is nice to just have some one who can reassure you that you are doing a good job. Tim has been doing a great job as well, he has been the one giving Lily her bath it is still a bit hard for me to bend over the tub. Tim spends lots of time with Lily when he gets home from work and has been putting her down at night so I can get to bed a bit before her. She sleeps really well at night, I only have to get up once or twice. I think we were pretty lucky that she was so big when she was born. I think bigger babies tend to sleep longer haha. I feel like I am recovering pretty well, I have lost about 35 pounds so I am less then 10 pounds from where I was when I got pregnant. That is a good feeling but my body sure doesn't look the same haha I don't know if it ever will.

Thanks to everyone for all of your support this past year it has really meant a lot to Tim and I.


This is Tim getting ready to give Lily her first bath at home.


This is Tim after Lily pottied on him on there way to the bath tub.
( He loves being a dad!)


This is Lily enjoying her first bath at home.

4 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I LOVE IT!

Retainer Girl said...

She's so beautiful, and OF COURSE you both are wonderful parents. I'm so glad you have support and help so you can take care of yourself too.

Danielle said...

shes so beautiful. Lily acutally reminds me of alyssa. they look somewhat alike love you

Anonymous said...

I am all smiles. Lily is Adorable. And for such a tiny thing, she sure can pee a lot!