NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pictures

This weekend we got some family photo's taken. I think they turned out great.


This is Lily's hospital picture.


Here she is 1 Month old!



We had to get her picture taken with Santa.



The Happy Hanson Family



Grandma Hanson and Lily



Aunt Shannon and Lily



This is my new favorite picture.



Just Mom and Dad


We had a really good weekend Grandma Hanson watched Lily Saturday night so Tim and I went out for dinner. It was really nice but we were glad to get home.

7 comments:

MKatesMommy said...

she is just too cute. What a beautiful family. You guys look so happy! Keep the pictures coming. They change so fast.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
SM

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!

--Katherine

BlondeJustice said...

What great pictures! I can't wait to meet her. :D

Jenn M said...

I LOVE them :) You guys are so adorable

Dark Fury said...

So frickin' cute!

girlysmack said...

What a gorgeous family--and have I ever told you you have the most beautiful, shiny hair in the world?

I have?

Oh.

Well, you do.

Lily is so adorable--and I LOVE seeing the dress on her. So pretty and dainty!