NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2007

Me Vs Tim

1. Who eats more?
Tim

2. Who said "I love you" first?
He did

3. Who weighs more?
He does, but sometimes I feel like I do

4. Who sings better?
I would have to say Tim

5. Who’s older?
Tim is way older then me haha

6. Who’s smarter?
I feel like Tim is smarter

7. Who’s temper is worse?
mine...he is pretty laid back

8. Who does the laundry?
That would be Tim but sometimes I help

9. Who does the dishes?
There again that would be Tim but I do most of the cooking

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
The dose

11. Who makes the bed?
Most of the time he does

12. Who’s hair is longer?
Mine

13. Who’s better with the computer?
I would have to say Tim again

14. Do you have pets?
yes

15. Who pays the bills?
Well it all comes out of the same account but I do the paying

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me

17. Who drives when you are together?
Tim

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Tim (with our money)

19. Who is the most stubborn?
I would say that is me

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
That would be Tim

21. Who’s parents do you see more?
Well his sister lives with us so we see her everyday but other then that we see my family more

22. Who named your pet?
We did

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me

24. Who asked who out?
Well we really didn't ask each other out we met at a club in DC... Tim said that he picked me up but really Jenn and I saw him and his friend first haha

26. Who’s more sensitive?
This is a hard one, we are both sensitive just in different ways

27. Who’s taller?
Tim lol he would have to be pretty short for me to be taller

28. Who has more friends?
I think that we both have lots of friends I just get to see mine more

29. Who has more siblings?
I do

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I don't know I would say that both of us

31.Who is more sexy?
We are both sexy haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read!

girlysmack said...

how cute...