NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

Movie Weekend

I went to the movies twice this weekend, but I saw the same movie both times. PS I love you, was such a great movie. Tim and I went to lunch on Saturday and then went to the movies. Tim let me pick the movie and he was a really trooper seeing how he and one other guy were the only men in the whole movie theater haha. I must have just been in a weepy mood because every 5 min I was crying. Poor Tim! Well the movie was so good I talked Jenn and her sister Lindy into going on Sunday and Shannon H joined us. I didn't cry as much but still really enjoyed the movie. So if anyone else would like to go see this movie let me know I will be glad to see it again

11 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I also LOVED this movie and not just because my scottish husband stars in it. So I would love to see it again! That way I can bring you your casserole dish which came in very handy by the way. :)

CindyLou said...

Ohhhh, thanks for inviting me :p

Retainer Girl said...

I loved this movie too, and I also cried every five minutes! It was so wonderful (sigh).

Anonymous said...

I'm with Cindy...thanks for the invite...jerk ;)

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

I cannot wait to see this movie! Now I just need to find someone to watch it with me!!

BlondeJustice said...

Where oh where is our little Roxanna? Where oh where could she be? We miss your posts! :)

Soapie said...

percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator
percentages calculator

Asghar Bhatti said...



newborn photography Toronto, cake smash photography Toronto, maternity photography Toronto, family photography Toronto.Top-Rated photo studio specializes in Newborn, Maternity, Family, Cake Smash and business headshots and portraits photography. The studio provides the services in GTA, Vaughan, Maple, Toronto, Markham, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton

imran khan said...

I recently discovered your blog and have found every piece I've read to be quite beneficial. My issue is that I receive a lot of traffic but very few comments!

arti said...

How To Make Your Front Hairline Hair Patches Look Natural & Increase The Life Of Hair Systems

Perfect Blogger said...

Checkout Tyson Fury Daily Route, Diet and Workouts