NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taking a Trip to Az

I will be getting up early tomorrow to catch a flight to Tucson, AZ. My sister Danielle is going to be induced tomorrow at 8:00 am. My flight should arrive in Tucson around 9:40 am and I think the airport is only 10 minutes away from the hospital. So I am hoping to get there before any of the action starts haha. I know Danielle is really excited and nervous at the same time, but I think she is going to do great. I am a bit nervous myself, I hope I don't get in there and start thinking OH God what have I done... but I guess there is nothing that can you more ready for child birth then a practice run. Danielle just started her own blog last week, I have a link on my blog, so if you could please stop by her blog and give her some words of encouragement. I will be sure to post some pictures of the baby when I get back.

Best of Luck to you Danielle I love you.

5 comments:

girlysmack said...

Good luck! I'm sure you (and Danielle) will do great!

Danielle said...

yay i cant wait till tomarrow =)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Text me when she has Alyssa!

Cristine said...

Congratulations Auntie!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.