NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome Baby Alyssa

Well after many long hours of hard labor my sister Danielle gave birth to a perfect baby girl. She was born at 2:46 am on April 18th. She weighed 8 pounds 7 oz. For those of you who know Danielle you may be wondering how such a small person gave birth to such a big baby. Well let me tell you it wasn't easy. Danielle had a very long and hard labor but she did wonderful. I am so proud and amazed by her. I am also grateful that I was able to be there for her. I have to say Chris her fiance, did a wonderful job as well. Thanks to all of Chris's family for being there. I know that really means a lot to Danielle. Here are lots of pictures Danielle and baby Alyssa.


Here is Danielle getting ready... she was in a really good mood.
Mom and Dad to be!

She tried to keep a smile on her face the whole time.


Here she is!!!!


What a big baby, how did that happen?


Alyssa and Nikki will be sharing shoes soon.


Mom's first look at her new baby girl.


This is Alyssa getting a look at her mommy.




It was a long day for aunt Roxanna, but well worth it.


She is still smiling!


I think Alyssa looks like Nikki in this picture.



Alyssa smiling for the camera.

First Family Picture.





The net as been kind of slow today but I will put up more pictures later. If anyone would like to send a card or anything to Danielle please let me know and I will be glad to give you her address.
I love you Both....

8 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

What a beautiful baby!

Retainer Girl said...

Hooray! I'm glad everything went so well. Danielle is a trooper!

Dark Fury said...

So cute!

girlysmack said...

She is so beautiful! Just like her Mommy! Much love to you all!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!

Shannon M.

Cristine said...

OMG!! She is beautiful! Danielle looks great! My labor was no where near that long and I did not look good when I was done ... what is her secret?! She looks awesome! Congratulations Auntie!

CindyLou said...

What a cute little babykins!

Lisa said...

congrats on being an auntie! SHe is beautiful!