NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby is on the Move

I forgot to mention that the other night Tim got to see and feel Lily move. He was pretty excited about it. Also our crib came yesterday, things are starting to come together. I want to thank Paula and Rob for the crib. We are going to wait until we get the nursery painted before we set it up but we hope to have it all together by the end of June. Tim has been working his butt off trying to get everything done. When we have it all together I will be sure to post some pictures.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

aw im soo excited for Lily to come lol =) i love you guys

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an awesome experience for you both. I remember the first time we felt Tim move it is unbelievable experience. Lily will become more and more active as time moves forward... I'm going to a be a grandma!!! :)