NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Love Hate Relationship I have with my Baby Belly!

I love the belly when the baby moves.
I hate the belly when I have to tie my shoes.


I know it is kind of lame but that is all I could come up with maybe there will be more later. I have to post a pic of my belly soon I feel like it is really starting to show. I was sitting at the CVS waiting to pick up some meds when the lady next to me asked my how far along I was... So now I feel like people know I am p/g and not just a big eater haha.

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

My former roommate was pregnant, and once she got further along, she hated to bend over for any reason because her boobs got big as well as her belly, so she could barely reach down.

Lisa said...

ahh, yes, and it will only continue to get worse!
This was the most exciting time for me, having a belly and still being able to see my feet! It didnt last long!