NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Shopping For Lily

Well I think that I am just about done with registering for the baby shower. It was a lot harder then you would think.... I guess the whole world thinks if you are having a girl that you want everything to be pink... You know some of us out there really like purple... I had such a hard time finding things in purple but with some hard work and help from family and friends I think I have found most of what I was looking for. Oh and thanks to Erin I was able to find a crib set that I really like. Tim and I went to Babies R Us before we knew what the sex was because I wanted to make sure that most of the big things were neutral, that way if we have a second child we will be able to use the same stuff for a boy or a girl. Here are some of the things we picked out.











1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

Great choices! I love the black; it will look gorgeous with purple. Well done!