NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

4 Years and Counting


Today is our four year anniversary, and I love Tim more today then I did yesterday. Everyday Tim does something that makes me fall in love with him all over again. I feeling truly lucky to have him as a husband and I know one day Lily will feel just as lucky to have him as a father. This past year has had a lot of ups and down and Tim is always there by my side. We are enjoying watching Lily grow and we cherish all of her milestones together.
Tim you mean the world to me and I love you !

4 comments:

girlysmack said...

Happy anniversary, you two!

BlondeJustice said...

Congrats! You guys rock! :D

Retainer Girl said...

Congratulations, lovebirds!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that made me cry :) Damn pregger hormones :)

Congratulations!