NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

OK so it had been FOREVER

I know it has been like 5 months almost 1/2 a year since a last wrote... what can I say I have been busy... not really I have been lazy when it comes to blogging. I wish I would have kept up with it better.

Life is good all is well. Tim and I are doing wonderful and Lily continues to grow and enrich our lives every day. She just turned a year old on Oct 4th. Tim and I hosted a Picnic in the Park themed birthday party for her. It was a lot of fun, the weather was great and lots of her friends from the daycare showed up. We all really enjoyed watching Lily play with her friends. She is not only walking but running now. She talks a lot but doesn't say many words. She does say Dadada da all the time and also out side. haha Lily and Bristol are great friends and share many meals together lol.

Life is good!

No comments: