NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really?

This is just too funny I have to share... So I was reading a post form thenest... anyway this woman was arguing with her husband weather or not he would be able to tackle a Giraffe. The husband seemed to think that he could... So she asked all the other ladies to ask there husband if they think they would be able to tackle a Giraffe... The responses were pretty funny. So I texted Tim this morning and this was what he said.

Me: Could you tackle a giraffe?

Tim: probably...why?

Me: LOL! yeah right!

Tim: I'd totally kick that things ass

So all morning I have been trying to picture Tim trying to tackle a Giraffe LOL!


4 comments:

girlysmack said...

Why do I picture Tim hugging the giraffe as tightly as he can while the thing runs like hell? :D This is really cracking me up.

Roxanna said...

LOL! I have been asking all of the guys here at work and most of them think they could totally take on a giraffe LOL! So Tim isn't alone in this haha

Retainer Girl said...

This is awesome. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Tim can do it! He's a Marine!
-J