NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

Wonderful Pumpkin Weekend

The Hanson family had a wonderful weekend of carving pumpkins. Tim's dad Rob came up for a visit. Friday he spent the day with Shannon seeing the sights in Washington Dc... from what they said they had a wonderful time. Saturday Tim and his dad went to play around of golf with Jon and George. They rain did hold out for a bit but I think they only got 14 or 15 holes in. But they still had a great time. Lily and I didn't do to much on Sat while the guys were golfing... Saturday evening was nice. After Tim and his dad returned home soaking wet from there golf game Shannon came down. We had a nice family dinner and after that we all cleared the table and carved pumpkins. I put Lily in her Halloween outfit, thinking that I would be able to get some cute pictures but no luck she wasn't really in to the pumpkins this year. She didn't like the feel of the pumpkin guts lol. All the pumpkins did turn out really well. Oh also I made my first but surely not my last pumpkin pie this year. We ended the night playing cards and eating pie. It was really nice to have a family night with Rob and Shannon. Sunday Rob treated use all for lunch before he headed back down the road to Florida.

We don't have a whole lot going on this week but are looking forward to Saturday. Lily is going to a toddler Halloween party that one of the parents from our daycare is having. Tim and I really enjoy watching Lily play and interact with other kids her age.

No comments: