NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 4, 2010

Wonderful Sunday!

Tim and I took Lily to the Children's Museum in Richmond on Sunday and we all had a great time. That place is great for kids and parents. I was worried that there would be much for Lily to do but I was wrong. There was a ton of stuff there for Lily. Tim and I took turns following Lily around. We pretty much let her run around and do what she wanted. I would recommend to parents who have children between the ages 1 and 8 to take them there. It has been so cold here and we didn't do a whole lot with Lily over the holiday so it have her a good chance to burn off some built up energy. I know that she has missed all of her friends at daycare. Tim and I think that we will hold her birthday party there next year.

Here is a link to there web site.

http://www.c-mor.org/

No comments: