NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh Where Oh Where has my Child Gone?

I use to have this sweet lovely child living at my house but now I have a whiny grumpy little person driving me crazy. I don't know what is up with Lily she has been no fun the past two days. I get her home from daycare and she is just super whiny and nothing makes her happy. I feel bad that she is so miserable but she is making all of us miserable. Last night she was really nice an woke Tim and I up from 2:30 to 3:30... I tell you it was really nice to have a good hour break from a otherwise restful night of sleep. I get her to daycare this morning and she is happy running around playing with her friends and teacher. Tim and I are starting to think that maybe she doesn't like us anymore. Tim's dad Rob is coming to stay at our house for a few days to visit. I am hoping that tonight will be a better night or he might want to pack up and stay at a hotel lol! I am wondering if she is getting some of her back teeth in. I mean she doesn't have a fever or even a runny nose. I told Tim last night I was going to go ahead and let the fairs take her lol! He didn't think that was too funny at 3:00 am this morning.

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

Dude, first guy is hot.. but he's too small to be Jamie! We need a big beefy man