NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Things I love # 4

My Sisters

Really I have many sisters, two of which are my little sisters and I love them dearly. Danielle and Nikki have always been a big part of my life. Although the older they get that less time we spend together, and sometimes I really miss spending time with them. But they are getting older and finding there own way in life.




I also have a Step sister that I hold very near to my heart. I have known Erin since I was about 12 and I think she was 18 or 19 either way she was and still is totally COOL. She has a wonderful family and home. Tim and I love spending time with her and her family. (By the way it was not easy finding a picture of Erin.)




The newest addition I have as a sister is my Sister-in-law Shannon. I have really gotten to know her the past few weeks and to be honest I feel like I have a new best friend. I have always liked Shannon but you get to know some one on a different level when you have to live with them. I am really glad that she is staying at the house, it is nice to have some one to come home to when Tim is away and we get along really well. Also another big bonus is we can share cloths......what girl doesn't love that. I feel like even if Shannon and I were not related and we meet some where that we would still have become friends.




I love you all






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best daughter a mom could ask for! :) xo

girlysmack said...

Awww, I love you, too. And as someone not blessed with so many sisters, I feel very, very blessed to have you.

It is spooky how much Shannon reminds me of you--must be why I liked her instantly.

Also, FYI, I have never been cool, but I appreciate the sentiment. ;)

Anonymous said...

Shannon said...
I feel like I have a new best friend too!