NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friends




Here are my two best friends, life would be way harder if I didn't have them to lean on. Really if you think about it I am way lucky to have two best friends. It is great because two of us can always gang on the other one haha just kidding although it does happen some times. And we have all had are turn being the odd man out. The three of us have known each other since high school. The crazy thing is we all started out in the same place when we graduated from high school but now we are all going in different directions yet we still manage to stay close. There are things about both of my friends that I admire.
Shannon has always wanted a family and she has really worked hard for that goal. Here is a pic of her happy family. ( I will have to put a good pic of baby Kendall up she is so cute.)




Jenn, has one of the best outlooks on life of anyone I have ever known. I really can say over all the years I have never had a bad time when hanging out with Jenn. I know if I need some one to vent to she will be able to listen and give me the up side of things.



(Jenn and Shannon I hope you guys like the pics)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Roxanna.. I love you. Although, you totally put up the picture that makes me look like a "wild child". Shannon is all innocent (like always) and I have the shirt on backwards.. hahaha..