NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

Things I love

OK this is something that I saw Erin do on her blog so I hope that she doesn't mind if I do it too.

Things I love # 1
This is Tim my husband, and the number 1 love of my life. Tim and I have been married for over 2 years and so far it has been going pretty good. I truly believe I am a lucky person to have him in my life. I am sure as my continue to blog Tim will be the focus my many of my thoughts. Tim may not always understand my but he always loves me.

Love you Tim

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

I am so excited that you have a blog--you always have the funniest stories to tell! And may I say that you are very lucky to have found Tim. And that he is very lucky to have you!

smooches!

Anonymous said...

He's definitely the finest son a mom could ask for! :) xo