NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Weekend

So here we are on another weekend, I have to be honest the weekends just are not the same with out Tim. I mean I have spent lots of weekends away from Tim but not in a row like this. I miss him more then usual but I think that is because I know I will not see him for 8 more week or is it 7. I really am not that big in to NASCAR but it is something that Tim really enjoys so I have been taking an interest into so that we can share something that he likes. Tim does stuff that I like all the time and to show him how much I appreciate that I watch the NASCAR race on Sunday afternoons with him. It truly is a great time. We usually have something to do in the morning so we will get up and do what ever it is that we want to get done and we try and make it home before the race starts. We watch about the first 50 laps and then we both tend to take a nap ( also the dogs like to nap about the same time) then we wake up an hour or two later just in time to catch the last 60 laps or so. And really the start and finish are the best part of the race. But I really miss my Sundays with Tim, there is nothing better then just relaxingly at home with my happy hubby.

Oh I might be going over the England at the end of July to see him. I had my passport sent out the other day and I should have it back by the 24th of July so if we can afford it I am going to take a trip over to see him. I don't know if I will get to do to much sight seeing but it will just be nice to spend time with him.

No comments: