NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

And the week comes to and end.

Well Monday Tim and I went back to the gym after not even thinking about working out for the past 3 weeks. Really I think it went pretty good. I only gained 1 pound and Tim was down .5 pound. Tuesday I went and had a massage, it was amazing. Thank you Olivia!!! It was one of the best hours ever, and I mean that I am not just saying that. Wednesday Tim and I had to meet with our financial adviser. It went pretty well, we have a good start one our savings but we will have to be a bit more aggressive if we want to meet our goals when we retire. It sounds like it is so far off but I look at it as a life time goal. In 35 years this is where I want to be. So yeah it is a long way off but I will always have something to work towards. I am lucky b/c Tim shares the same dream and is willing to work on this goal with me. Then on Thursday it was Shannon's (my sister-in-law) birthday. Shannon I hope that you had a wonderful day. I also stayed home from work I was having a CRAPPY day if you know what I mean (I had the craps haha). So yeah I stayed home. I didn't really do to much other then watch TV and hang out with Tina and Bristol. I cooked a pretty good dinner for Shannon's birthday, I think she liked it. And then we had cake not just any kind of cake it was the best cake ever. It was from Cold Stone. It was like eating chocolate and peanut butter heaven haha. Thank you Tim for bringing that home. Tonight Tim and I will be taking Shannon out to eat for her birthday. I really wish I could do more for her. I know it has to be hard to be away from all of her friends and most of her family. I hope to have a few guess with us for Dinner. Like Jenn, Shannon M w/ baby Kendall, Cindy and maybe her boyfriend Aaron. I think that would be a nice time. Oh after dinner Tim and I (maybe Shannon H if she is up for it) will go play a game or 2 of pool with Jenn and her date. That should be fun. Also I am really looking forward to Saturday night. Tim, Shannon H., maybe Shannon M w/baby Kendall and maybe Jenn will be going to E&J's Pampered Chef's party. I love that stuff and so does Tim and he as never been to one. So that is what is going on with me. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I know I plan to. : )

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

Sorry to hear you were having a crappy day (you are so funny!). Hope Shannon has a nice bday. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night--Tim should have fun. I know how the boys like gadgets!

Cristine said...

You had a busy week! You are such a sweet sister-in-law ... I am sure Shannon had an awesome birthday. Have a great weekend!