NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Copy Cat

copied from Erin who copied from Katherine who copied from Adrienne:

1. To whom did you last give the finger? I am not 100% sure but I think it would have been someone that cut me off on 95 .

2. If you had 1,000 dollars what would you buy? I would pay a bill.

3.What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? Water

4. Are you different now than you were 6 months ago? Yes, I have changed my mind about having kids.

5. Have you been anywhere exciting in the last three days? I wouldn't say exciting but fun?

6. What was the last photograph you took? I am sure it was a picture of Kendall

7. Where were you last night around 9:30? Sleeping in my bed

8. What do you think of guys that wear eyeliner? I am not really into it.

9. How many hours did you last sleep? 8-9

10. Who was the last person to whom you spoke on the phone? Shannon M.

11. 50 Cent shows up at your door, what do you do? Did I win something???

12. How was the last egg you ate prepared? It was good I guess

13. Where did you last wear sunglasses? Maybe in the car I don't wear them that often.

14. Ever worn your underwear backwards? I am sure I have

15. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence? Someone at work.

16. Does it bother you when people put && before every sentence and after? I have no idea what you are talking about.

17. What animal did you last pet or hold? My little man Bristol

18. What was the last law you broke? Speeding on the way to work this morning

19. What are you wearing?Wouldn't you like to know.

20. What did you think of your last kiss? Sweet

21. What was the last newspaper you read or skimmed? I have no idea

22. What was the last word written on your hand? Something about work

23. What was the last hair product you used? shampoo and conditioner

24. What was the last text message you received? I love you from Tim

26. Who was the last person to make you really laugh? Shannon M.

27. To what song did you last sing along? Your not gonna break my stride (think that is the name)

28. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence? I have no idea

29. What was the last superstitious thing you did? Made two wishes at 11:11

1 comment:

Dark Fury said...

Fished in! I love it!