NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Favorite Day!!!!

This weekend went pretty good. Tim did catch some fish on his trip but he didn't take any pictures. I do have some pictures of baby Kendall that I will have to put up when I get some time. Tim and I came home early yesterday we had much to do to get ready for our guest. Paula my mother-in-law is going to be with us for Thanksgiving. This is the second annual Hanson Thanksgiving haha. I don't know if it will be any annual thing but I really do enjoy doing it. I did all of my grocery shopping with Shannon (may sis) yesterday and the store was crazy but we got through it. She also treated me to a manicure. So thank you Shannon for that. I also am working on my game plan for Friday. Anyone who knows me knows this is my all time favorite day of the year. I love shopping on this day. Last year was the first year Shannon (my sis) and Paula had ever gone shopping on Black Friday. Shannon M. (baby Kendall's mom) and I get up about 5 and meet with coffee at the mall around 5:45 and wait in line for the doors to open. Then we hit the stores hard until about 10 or 11 by they we have done most of our shopping for the upcoming Christmas and we grab a bit to eat and call it a day. So I have to start working on my shopping list. There are a few guidelines I like to use.

1. Have a list with items and estimated price.

2. Always buy something for your self first. (this is really important.)

3. Partner up with someone who shares the same passion.

4. Map of the mall always helps. (unless you are like me and already know where everything is.)

5. Have coffee.

6. Make trips to the car to unload bags and much as needed. (you are at a big disadvantage if you have a ton of heavy bags to carry.

7. Over all have fun.

8. Take long nap when you are done.

If anyone would like some personal training in this feel free to give me a call. LOL! Or if anyone would like to join us this Friday let me know, and I will share our plans with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, woman; you are hard core. I have to say #2 is my favorite. I'm really good at that as well. You are brave to face the crows. I am so into online shopping: saves gas and my sanity!

BlondeJustice said...

Ju are crazy!

Dark Fury said...

Oh. My. G-d. That is all. Just Oh. My. G-d. You should be a personal shopper. Seriously!

girlysmack said...

I think that sounds like the best day ever. Seriously. If I didn't have the toodlers, I'd be right there with you.