NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

A weekend to remember

First I would like to say Congratulations to Tim, he started a new job on Thursday. I am really happy for him and I hope that he enjoys it. To celebrate Tim's new job I took him down to Richmond for dinner. The restaurant that we were going to is located in Stony Point Fashion Park. Before we went to dinner Tim took me to the Coach store, I know I am totally spoiled. Here are some pictures of my new bag. I love it... Thank you Tim.
So after a little shopping trip we went to this great Italian restaurant. The mood was great the company was wonderful and our meal was out of this world. It was a very nice date night, something Tim and I haven't done in a while. We really enjoyed our self's.
Saturday we got up early to meet up with some of our friends and go on a hike. It was the perfect day. The weather was cool and refreshing. I do believe a good time was had by all. But I have to tell you I am feeling the hike now. My legs are killing me haha. But I guess there is no gain with out pain. I also want to thank J- for the planing of the hike. Thank you so much!!!.

3 comments:

girlysmack said...

Congratulations, Timmy!

And your purse is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You two are great hiking partners. I'm glad you had fun. I'm planning a camping trip for around Memorial Day (I know- it's pretty far off). Hope you're game!

Congrats again, Tim! See you on I-95!

-Jonathan

Cristine said...

The picture of your new handbag does not do it justice ... it is awesome! Way to go Tim! :)