NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Crossing my Fingers

I talked to Tim on Friday and he said that he will be getting a 5 day weekend starting the 13th of July so that would be a perfect time for me to come and visit him. The only problem is my passport will not be here until the 24th of July. But I did call the Congressman yesterday and they took all of my information. They should be getting back with me today. When I talked with the girl from the Congressman's office I asked here what the she thought the chances of me getting my passport in time where and she said I don't want to say yes but we have been having good luck with them. So now I have my hopes up... If I do get to go see Tim I think we are going to spend a night or two in Paris. Man just writing that makes me smile. Now if I don't get to go I am going to be totally heart broken. But I will still fly out to see him in August but we will not be able to go to Paris. I am wondering if I should go ahead and buy my plane tickets, I will just have to make sure I can change the dates if I don't get to go in the 13th. Well wish me luck



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!

Love your blog. I hope that you can get to Paris - it's magical, and my favorite place on earth!

Kathy