NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back to Life

I am back home now and glad to be here. It was nice to travel but it was nice to come home as well. I will be putting up more pictures as soon as Tim sends them to me. I have some good ones from London. I loved London, I really hope that I get to go back some day. Tim and I enjoyed our time together. I felt bad leaving him in England I know he is more then ready to come home. He tells me every day how much he misses the dogs.


Anyway the day that we spent in London was great. We had a nice hotel it was close to the Tube (that is what they call the Metro) and everyone was really nice to us. We did go to Harrods, we spent about 3 hours there. I have to be honest and say that I am lucky to have Tim he really does spoil me. He bought me a necklace from Tiffany's at Harrods that I have been wanting for some time. He said he wanted me to have it to remember out trip. Sorry for boasting about my new gift but I absolutely love it. Over all I just had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

girlysmack said...

I knew you would love London. I could picture you there so clearly.

You are such a lucky girl. Tim really does spoil you. Must be because he realizes what a lucky guy he is...