NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

I am Going !!!!

I got a call this morning from my Congressman's office and they said my passport was shipped out yesterday via FedEx so I should have it today or tomorrow. I was so happy that I almost cried. I cannot wait to see Tim and to go to Paris. I haven't told Tim yet I am waiting for him to call me but I know that he is going to be so happy. I will be sure to take lots of pictures so I can share my trip with everyone. Does anyone know of anything I just must see while in London and Paris? If so let me know. I am going to be there for 8 days. I am going to fly out really late on Thursday night and arrive in London on Friday morning. Then I think Tim and I are going to catch a fight that same day to Paris and stay there for 3 days. When we get back from Paris we are going to spend a night in London and the rest of the time we will stay at his hotel in Yeovil. Man I am so excited.



Here is a picture of the flowers Tim sent me this week. They turned out really nice. Thank you Tim I love you too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to go to the Louvre for me. It is suppose to be one of the most fabulous museums in the world. Even if you just go there and buy me a post card I'll be happy. But I'm so excited for you!!!!! (and Tim).
-Shannon

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! If you have a chance in London, I recommend taking a river boat trip down the Thames ,they are usually included in one of the Red Double Decker all-day bus tour things (in fact, I totally recommend the red bus thing, in general.) Have fun!

Leila

girlysmack said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!

You are going to have the most amazing time...

Those flowers are beautiful--and I love the little pitcher they're in. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You kids have a wonderful time. A late 2nd honeymoon, Paris and to be in love...ENJOY!

Love Mom