NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures for London

Here are some of the pictures from the day that we spent in London. I really loved it there I will have to go back and spend more time there. It was also cool being there because we were their the night that the new Harry Potter book came out and they where showing all the crazy people that had lined up on the news. I also bought my copy of the new Harry Potter book while I was over there.



I know this is so over done but I just had to do it and everyone one knows how much I just love the phone haha




Here is Big Ben. It is a shame the picture didn't turn out better it really is a beautiful sight.




I believe this is a picture of Parliament.... I am not 100% sure because we just did a fast drive by on our Double Decker bus tour.







This is Westminster Abby




Tim and I on our bus tour, it was a lot of fun but it did rain off and on.




No this is not the London Bridge it is the Tower Bridge.



Here is Harrods.... It was the one place I just had to go. Tim and I spent over 3 hours here I loved every minute of it.




This is a small restaurant in Harrods, no I didn't eat there but I would have liked to haha.




This is a picture of the hotel room Tim has been staying in for the past 2 months. It was very nice with a beautiful court yard right outside his back door, they also have a nice restaurant located at the hotel. The people that run the hotel are very nice. I think over all Tim has enjoyed his time over there but is ready to come home. And boy am I ready for him to be back. Well I hope you guys enjoyed some of our pictures, sorry it took me so long to get them up.

3 comments:

Scott Barnes said...

Lucky, I'd love to visit London. :)

girlysmack said...

I love the picture of Big Ben--the sky in the background is such a beautiful, typical English sky. Sigh.

Unknown said...

There are 3 things which I love in London:
DOUBLEDECKER BUSES
These are always a treat, either in London or on country roads at times. Perch myself on top deck in the front window seats if possible, just where the tree branches swoosh into the bus. What a view! and at this time all Limousine London owners envy you.
BIG RED PHONE BOXES
Love those old and I think disappearing sturdy heavy metal phone boxes that seem to be everywhere - even in rural areas with nothing else around.
THE OLD POST BOXES
I'm always exciting to see these old old post boxes with the name of the monarch on them when the box was put into place or made.