NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

This past weekend


I didn't have to much planed but I did end up having a busy weekend. I think the best part of the weekend was spending time with baby Kendall. Shannon is moving out of her house so they can put it on the market.... anyone looking for a very nice townhouse? Anyway I didn't do to much of the heavy lifting I was there to watch after Kendall. She was really good that day, and I had a good time. I don't know if Shannon will ever really let me babysit but if she does I think I am ready haha. Here are some picture so I took with me new super cool phone that I have no idea how to work haha.



(not the best picture I have ever taken but Kendall looks good)


(Please notice the bow.... that was not easy getting it in her hair)


Then later that night I went shopping with The Shannon's (that being Shannon Hanson my sister-in-law and Shannon Moyers one of my best friends and Kendall's mom.) I had a really good time and I didn't even buy anything and that is hard for me haha.


Sunday was pretty good I straightened up around the house although you wouldn't be able to tell by the stay my house is in but really I did do some cleaning this weekend. Then Shannon H and I went and did some scrapbook shopping. I am putting a scrapbook together for Tim of his military career. I have been really lucky I have found all kinds of cool things to put in there and we have no shortage of pictures for the project. I would say over all it was a pretty good weekend.


Here are some more photos from my super cool new phone.



(This is Tina and Bristol getting ready for bed)




(This is Bristol watching the yard haha)



No comments: