NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

Cute Cookies

I saw these at a work picnic I went to yesterday and I just had to go home and make them for Tim's BBQ tomorrow. They are just so cute and really pretty easy to make.





+ + + +
+


Here is everything you will need

- Vanilla Wafers

- Grasshopper cookies

- Shredded Coconut (dyed Green to look like Lettuce)

-White Frosting (half dyed red to look like Katsup and the half dyed yellow to look like Mustard)
- Then for the finishing tough you take egg wash and lightly brush on the top cookie and add sesame seeds.
They are supper cute and taste good. I made a bunch last night and really it didn't take me 45 minutes to get them all done.







5 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

These are so cute!

Scott Barnes said...

Wow, that's awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy I can't wait to have some!

-Shannon

BlondeJustice said...

Those cookies were toooo delicious. Thank you so much for graciously allowing me to tag along with Erin. I hope that Tim had a great birthday. Again, I loved your house it was just so damn cute!!

Hope to see you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Dude! These look so cool!!! I'm totally going to make these!
-J