NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tim's Birthday

I think the party went well. I get so stressed out when we plan to have people over. The house can never be clean enough. With two very crazy dogs it is amazing that our house is still standing haha. I only wish I had taken some pictures. My burger cookies turned out pretty good and I think everyone enjoyed all of the food. My grandma made her bake beans. They really are the best. I have tried to make them myself before and they were good but she makes them the best. It is always nice to see friends that you don't get to see that often. Like Mark and Barbra, they are such a fun couple, I have known them since high school but I don't get to see them that often. Shannon M came with baby Kendall and I think they both had a great time. Kendall is sitting up all by her self now and still has deep blue eyes. Erin came with Sadie and Olivia ( I would said Erin's friend Olivia but I like to think that she is one of my friends now, I mean we have partied together now two weekends in a row haha) Paul and Beth came and it was good to see them. I don't think I have seen them since they got engaged at the beach. Jen came with some yummy pasta salad. It is not that often that Jen, Shannon and my self can get together so I really enjoy the time we do get to spend together. I really wish I had some pictures to share with everyone. If anyone reading this has some please forward them to me, thanks. I think on of the high lights of the day for me was when Sadie was running and Bristol was chasing her and it was making Kendall laugh.... Bristol just loved Sadie and I think she had fun with him too. Over all I think the day went off pretty well. Oh and Tim had a good time too. Thanks to everyone who came.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tim!

girlysmack said...

We had a super time! I think Sadie had more fun than anyone!