NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thanks Erin

Ok I have been Tagged by Erin.... although she tagged 3 0r 4 people at once, I don't know if you can do that I might have to check the rules haha.

So know I have to tell 10 things about my self that most people don't know. I think this will be hard because I am a pretty open person anyway, but I will try.

1. I am sure this will not be news to my best friends or Tim but lately I have been obsessed with guacamole. I don't know why but I love it and I make it all the time.

2. Sometimes patriotic songs or events make me cry, and I feel embarrassed.

3. I love it when people leave me comments on my blog... it makes me feel special haha.

4. If I won the lottery I would share most of my money with my family and friends. I mean really how mush fun would it be to be rich if you didn't have anyone to hang out with.

5. I am really really bad at spelling. I live and die by spell check.

6. I haven't talked to my Dad in over 4 years and I haven't talked to my Mom in over 2 months.

7. I talk to Tim about 3 times a day while he is over in England and if I didn't my day wouldn't be complete.

8. I love going on Myspace and looking at everyone pages that I went to high school with.

9. I love love love to sign in the car, ask Tim I am sure sometimes he wished he could just enjoy the song on the radio with out my background vocals haha.

10. I love scratch off lottery tickets but I will not go in the store and buy them myself. I always ask Tim to buy them.

OK that is it that is all the info you are getting, so now I have to pick someone to tag.

Scott you are it!

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

mmmmm... guacamole...

Anonymous said...

You're awesome, Roxanna! Love the blog!
-Jonathan