NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weekend

This past weekend was a lot of fun. Tim and I got to spend a lot of time together, and we really enjoyed our time selves.

Friday night: We went and did a bit of shopping, Tim got an new cell phone and I picked up a few things from the Loft (all if witch was on sale). I have been trying to do better, about shopping. We then tried out the new Red Robin. It was pretty good, I don't think Tim was that impressed with it but I liked it. I had a guacamole bacon cheese burger. It was really good. Then we went and played Put-put golf at Funland. It was a really good time, it had been a while since Tim and I had gone on a date so to say.

Saturday: We got up early and went to a farm that is about 10 miles away from our house and picked blackberries. The weather was great and we had a lot of fun. After that we went to Ashland and had lunch at Panera. One of my favorite places to eat. We then went and picked up a big two person water raft so we could float around on the lake by our house. So we went home and jumped into our swim suits and headed for the lake. We spent about 2 hours floating around and enjoying the sun.

Sunday: I tried to make a blackberry cobbler.....I had enough to make a double batch so that is what I did. But I guess the dish I cooked it in was a bit too small so it ended up over flowing. But I thought that might happen so I was smart enough to put the dish on a cook sheet when I placed in the oven. Boy that would have been a big mess to clean up. Although it is not the nicest looking cobbler it does taste good. We spent the rest of our day at Sadie's birthday party. She just turned 3. We had a lot of fun, and it was really nice to see everyone.

1 comment:

girlysmack said...

God, you guys do the coolest things! All this was one weekend? The golfing, the rafting, the berry picking? I am super jealous...