NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sweet Tim

OK so I am sure you guys don't care but Tim really is a sweet guy. Yesterday I had to go home early from work because we are having Hughes Net installed at our house and I had to be there. They said they would come some time between 1 and 5. Well I got a call at 4:45 saying that he the installer is running behind so would it be ok if he came between 7-8 pm... So I was like yeah I guess, because I don't want to have to take more time off of work. But anyway back to Tim, when I got home yesterday I really wasn't feeling good ( I think it was because I had eaten so much the day before) and then they guy not coming really put me in a bad mood, so when Tim came home he brought me white roses (they are my favorite). What a great guy I am married to...

I love you Tim

No comments: