NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Not to much going on

Man I feel bad that I haven't blogged that much the past few weeks, but other then Tim coming home there hasn't been much to talk about. The dogs are doing well and boy where they happy to see Tim on Saturday as was I. It looks like Tim will be doing some more traveling.... I don't think he is to happy about that but what can you do. Shannon is doing well she has applied for a full time job with the Department of Veterans Affairs and is pretty sure she will be selected for the position. Also Tim and I are just trying to get the house together. We are having a small get together for his birthday.... that reminds that I need to order him a cake. Well I just thought I would give everyone a brief up date on what is going on with us.

1 comment:

girlysmack said...

And that reminds me:

We are (all 4) coming to the BBQ for Tim! And I also wanted to tell you that the invitations are super cute.