NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

Bad Mood Day!!!

Man am I in a bad mood today. I think it will be nice to have a long weekend. Tim will be home tomorrow so that should be nice and we have the Montiero's Chili Cook out to go to on Sunday. I should be in a great mood but I am not. I have really been working my butt of at the gym but I don't seem to be making much progress. So when I was at the gym the other night I thought I would get some info on getting a personal trainer. They have this program called the HOT Mama program it is to get you in good shape before during and after your pregnancy. It is twelve weeks long. Anyway I asked about that and they said you can have 1-3 sessions a week at $50.00 a session so that would be $50-150 a week for 12 weeks..... that seems like a bit much to me. But I really want to get into shape, it would be nice to have some one guide me in the right direction but I don't know if I can fit that much money into our budget. Tim and I have a meeting with one of the trainers at our gym in two weeks so I guess we will see what they say. And it just seems that nothing at work is going right today. I only really had to work 5 hours but there is one else here today that can receive stuff so I don't feel like I can leave. Oh well I guess we all have bad days. I guess I am done bitching haha thanks everyone for read haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vent away! I had a bad day yesterday.