NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Heads Up

This is a heads up to everyone. Tim and I have been doing a lot of talking lately about having kids. All of you who know me pretty well know that I think having kids is a really big responsibility and that I haven't ever really pictured my self having them. But the more and more Tim and I talk about it the more I am coming around to the idea. Tim really is ready to start a family and I think that he will be a great dad. I also think that whole idea is really scary but in a good way. Tim and I have decided that we are not going to "Try" to get pregnant but that we are not going to prevent it. So we will see how things go. My friend Shannon said " You are never really read."

5 comments:

girlysmack said...

It is so true. I wanted children so badly, and I wasn't ready! But you and Tim have such a strong relationship, and such a wonderful sense of humor--that's all you need, really!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed, because I think you guys would be such awesome parents!

Anonymous said...

You and Tim are going to be great parents and you know if you need anything I'll be here for you both.
I'm so excited... make Kendall a friend and/or future husband haha.

Love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

very cool, you guys are going to be great parents. Both of you have a vibe that kids really dig, they just seem to gravitate towards you.

Leila

Roxanna said...

Thanks for all of the support!!!

Anonymous said...

Well as I've said all along if it happens it happens. I have no doubt that you would make a great mommy and daddy...and that would make me a grandma! :)
I know having children was one of my greatest accomplishments; they are truly a gift and remind me everyday of what's really important in life.
I love you both very much and you know that I will always be here for you.
Love MOM
PS: How very fitting that I would read this post on Tim's 28th birthday.