NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

Well I had a great weekend,


Friday night Shannon my sister-in-law and I went out to eat and then we watched a movie and called it a night. I love having relaxing nights like that.

Saturday I got up early, I had to pick Tim up at the airport around 10:30 but I didn't get there until almost 11 because of traffic. Then we went and had lunch at this place called Nacho Mama's. I love that place. They we invited ours self's down to Reedville to hang out with Shannon M. and her parents. They are really a lot of fun and I think my Tim has wants to be just like Shannon's dad Tim when he grows up. They have a great house with a pond in the back yard. They even have big turtles that hang out and you can feed them crackers. They had a cook out with lots of food (something I love). Also it was nice to spend some time with Shannon and baby Kendall, she is learning something new everyday. We really enjoyed our time down there.





Not a great picture of Kendall but still cute


Sunday we didn't get up until about 8:30 or so and that is sleeping in for us. Shannon, Kendall, Judy (Shannon's Mom), Tim and I all went out for breakfast and just enjoyed the morning. Then Tim and I had to leave. We had a great ride home the weather was amazing. I had me feet hanging out the window the whole time.

Sunday afternoon we had the Monteiro's Chili Cook Off to go to. I have been friends with them since I was in high school. They are always a lot of fun. Tim, Shannon H. and my self met my grandparents there. Jon made some awesome chili and there again was all kinds of food. Tim and Jon where in a horse show tournament. Tim did make it to the second round and played very well. Over all it was a great cook off. Mark and Barbra (the Monteiro's) have a beautiful yard with lots of shade and green grass. Again the weather was perfect.







Mark and Barbra Monteiro









Grandma enjoying the party



Jon getting ready to play horse shoes






Tim after getting a ringer. Way to go!!!



Just happy to be there





Smile Tim : )


Monday Tim did lots a cleaning and we when through all of our cloths to try and free up some well needed space in our dresser. After a morning of cleaning we headed out to the lake and spent about an hour floating on a raft, there were a lot of kids in the water so we moved to the pool where we spent another couple of hours just soaking up the sun.

I would say this 3 day weekend was one of the best every. I hope that everyone else had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

That sounds like a great weekend. I'm glad you had a nice time. The weather was gorgeous to be outside.

girlysmack said...

Wow, my weekend was very boring compared to you guys! Sounds awesome!

My dad looks so goofy in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Where's the touch-up artist when you need one! Maybe a little airbrush? What a beautiful setting for the chili cook off! The Monteiros have a great place ane it was good to visit with all their friends.