NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

Fat Lip

OK so we all know that Tim and I are not the most coordinated people. Last night Tim and I went to the the gym to take a Cardioboxing class. Well we got there about 30 minutes early so we decided that we would do some abs work. So here we are both laying on the floor in the sit up position facing each other. Our feet are touching, and one person has a medicine ball and as they sit up they they through it to the other person as they are going down into there sit up ( I hope this makes since). Well I stopped for a moment to tell Tim something and he didn't realize I had stopped so I got a 6 lb ball thrown at me face haha..... yeah it gave me a bloody lip. Poor Tim felt really bad but wanted to laugh at the same time. I really couldn't be mad at him because it was my fault I didn't tell him to wait. I wonder if anyone at the gym saw that, I am sure they would have laughed so hard I would have noticed.







Here is a good picture of what we were doing.





Here is the item what Tim used to give me a fat lip haha




Now on to the Cardioboxing class, if you ever want to know how dump you can possible look just go to one of these classes. I was not smart I set up all of my stuff right next to a full wall of mirrors. The whole time I was looking at myself looking like a crazy woman beating up the air. The Cardio teacher looked so cool when she did all the moves but me not so much. But on the bright side I think Tim might have looked sillier then I did (sorry Tim for calling you out...Love ya mean it) and we did burn over 500 calories. I think Tim and I will go back and I am sure every time it will get better.

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

This is hilarious -- you poor thing! But I think I feel even more sorry for Tim. He must have felt terrible!

Anonymous said...

I really do want to workout but Jon and I can't get in and out of the car without elbowing each other, we would be disastrous in a gym! But I'm all about the water I hope to check that place out.