NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Pitcures of the Kids

Well Tim and I didn't do a whole lot this weekend witch is really my fault I just have felt like crap all weekend. I really only left the house once this weekend. But we did take some pictures of Bristol and Tina so I thought I would share them with everyone.







This is Tina enjoying the sun on your back deck.







Tim and Bristol strike a pose.







Tina is ready for her close-up.









Here is Bristol with his close-up.








Tina is letting the neighbors know that there is no walking in front of our yard.







Some one is ready for their nap.








There is nothing like a good bone to help pass the day.








I think this is Bristol waking up from his nap.





Here are some of the interesting ways Tina likes to sleep in her bed.














I hope you have enjoyed this brief look into the lives of our very busy kids lol.

5 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Sooooo Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those dogs have it made!

Anonymous said...

Sidewalk sale at the Cracker Barrel, lots of doggie outfits!

Anonymous said...

Yep, spoiled rotten! But still so cute. Nice pic's...glad to see everyone looking so happy. I miss you all!
Love MOM