NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Working Out and Feeling Good

Ok I know that I am only a few days into my new work out program. But I feel great, a bit sore but great. I had kind of a hard day yesterday and I went to the gym and afterwards I felt much better. I have been eating better and I think that it will start paying off soon. Poor Tim is not having such a good time. He had to miss our first two sessions with the trainer because he is still in NY. Also he had to move to a new hotel and this one doesn't have a kitchen or even a small refrigerator. It is so hard to eat healthy when you have to eat every signal meal out. But he has been working out on his own and trying to make good choices. I think things will be easier for him when he gets back. Which we hope will be this weekend, but we don't know for sure. I guess they will tell him tomorrow or Friday if he will have to stay up there for another week. Oh I have to put pictures up of Tina and Bristol, when I was in NY last weekend I found some really cute pet Halloween costumes. So they are now ready for Halloween.

No comments: