NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

I miss my little man

Well Tim has to spend the week in New York for work and he thought it would be nice to take Bristol with him. So my little man is on his way to New York with his daddy lol. I know he is just a dog but he is like the love of my life. I miss him already just knowing that he is not going to be there when I get home today. But Tina will and she and I can have some nice girl time. She might like having the house to her self for few days. Anyway here are some pictures Tim has sent me to day of Bristol in the car on his first road long road trip.
Look... you can tell that he misses me already lol

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

He is so absolutely cute!

girlysmack said...

hahaha at first I thought Tim was your "little man"