NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nothing much

I feel like I haven't really had to much to blog about lately and I have been pretty busy. Most days I leave the house around 550 am and don't get home until about 7. Tim and I have really been working hard on going to the gym. I weighed me self again the other day and I was up 2 more lbs???? I have no idea what is going on with my body, but it sure is frustrating. I hate having to watch what I eat but I guess I am going to have to really crack down. Man I would love to be rich and just get all of the fat sucked out of my body haha. I know some people are against plastic surgery but I am not. I am all for it. If or when I am done having kids I am so going to be my boobs lifted. I just hate feeling like I don't have anything to wear and everything I do wear is to tight. I need help.....HELP haha. I guess maybe I am just having another bad day. I think I need new gym cloths that would make me feel good. And I will want to wear them so I will want to go to the gym... That sounds like a good plan. Oh and my gym has a cafe and after Tim and I work out we get a healthy smoothies and when we went on Tuesday we got the Banana Nut one and it was great. If anyone is thinking about joining a gym I would recommend mine, American Family Fitness off of exit 126. Tim and I love it. They have all kinds of classes and it is great if you have kids they have there own kid zone. Anyway I am looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! If you guys are ever looking for a work out partner, let me know. You can't miss me- I'm the guy there every day looking like he's ready to pass out from exhaustion. I love that place though. I don't even consider it a gym. It's a "health spa" to me, mostly because it's a chance to take a mini vacation away from my job or the screaming kids for a couple hours a day.

And I've been so tempted to get one of those "recovery drinks", and now I just HAVE to!!!

Cheers,
-J