NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Super Cool

I have to tell you I picked up Martha Steward's Holiday magazine and I just loved some of the ideas. I so wish Tim and I were able to have a Halloween party this year. Here are some of my favorite things I saw. (you can find all of these things on her web site)

Cool Pumpkins






I love these









My grandma, mom and me have all made these before they are nice and lots of fun to make but I always end up getting glitter everywhere.







I have just got to have a pumpkin like this. I love it!!!
























My mom made cookies like these last year for my Halloween party and there were really good.





If anyone is going to have a Halloween party I will be glad to help.

1 comment:

BlondeJustice said...

GURL!!!! We are having a Halloween Party at Avanti's this year!!!! You can totally help. Send me your phone number and I will give you the details.

oliviaeast@hotmail.com