NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

The irony is not lost on me that this post comes after one about my love for purely unnatural candy. But I am starting to realize that the cruise I am taking is only 15 months away (insert panic attack here).
So here is what I have been thinking about for a while....are you ready? Biggest Loser Fredericksburg! This idea was inspired by not only my desire to lose weight but that of my friends as well. I have been especially inspired by my friend Jonathan. His will power astounds me and I wish I were more like that but I need support, a challenge, a wager.
I want to know who amongst you would like to join me in a Biggest Loser challenge. A support group of sorts that would help us stay on track, not through guilt but positive encouragement. I know that everyone is pretty busy so I am not suggesting that we have weekly meetings ( although that would be awesome) but to just kind of be there for each other through the tough times like holidays, Super Bowl and night time. We could make friendly wagers and have special prizes for weekly, biweekly or monthly winners ( or should I say losers). This is not a club where everyone has to be on the same diet plan but we could share things that work for us and give suggestions.
Elisa thinks that she can beat all of us because she loves a competition. I say bring it on!!
WHO'S WITH ME!!??!?!



This post was on Olivia's blog and I just wanted to post it on mine because I want in on the competition. So who out there is with me???? You don't have to be a bloger or anything (for my friends that don't blog). I think it will be fun and I am looking forward to this journey and it's out come.

4 comments:

girlysmack said...

I am so excited you guys are in on this too! I can't wait to start!

BlondeJustice said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to lose ten to fifteen lbs and need an exercise plan bad! I've really slacked off since my back had it's issues. Do I qualify?

Roxanna said...

Yeah!!! The more the better : )