NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

GREAT Birthday weekend!!!!



I had a wonderful wonderful weekend. Saturday the weather was beautiful and I got to spend the day with Shannon, Jenn and baby Kendall. One of the best parts was when Shannon and Kendall came over and Kendall got some time to play with Tina. Who I really think is in love with Kendall. Tina was really well behaved and I think that Kendall really enjoyed Tina as well, here are some cute pictures of the girls.


Look at that sweet face!


What a ray of sunshine


How about a kiss Tina (haha this is one of my favorite pictures, I was afraid that at any moment Tina was going to lick Kendall's face off haha)


Our friendship has grown from 3 to 4, here are the best friends a girl could have.

Saturday after I got back from my busy day of shopping with Jenn and Shannon, Tim and I took out kids for a nice walk around the neighborhood. It had been awhile since the kids had been out and again the weather was just so nice. That night Tim cool a very nice dinner for Shannon H. and I.

Sunday was a wonderful day! Tim gave me my birthday gift first thing Sunday morning. He got me the matching Tiffany's bracelet to the necklace I got when I was in England and I love it. I am so lucky! My sister-in-law Shannon got 3 Cobblestone Muffins, so we had a tasty breakfast. Thanks Shannon! And I spent most of the really afternoon sitting on my back deck in the sun reading a book and just enjoying the weather. Also the dogs joyed me on the deck they too loved being outside on Sunday.


The Queen and prince of the house Tina and Bristol.


They were just keeping mom company.

Later that afternoon the race came on and watching it is something that Tim and I enjoy doing together. But while we were watching it I was able to talk Tim into painting my toe nails, he is going to kill me for putting these pictures up lol.









Really I think that he did a pretty good job.

Then we got all dressed up and headed out for a very nice dinner at the Old Original Bookbinders in Richmond. It was amazing. The food was great and the company was even better. Tim treated me like a Queen all weekend and I am very great full. Thanks Tim, love you. Also I want to thank everyone for the cards you sent and the phone calls I received. I hope all of my birthdays will be a wonderful as this one.

Here are some pictures of Tim and getting ready to go out to dinner.
(photos were taken by Shannon H.)



6 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXANNA!!!!!!!

Roxanna said...

Thanks : )

Jenn M said...

YOu look absolutely beautiful in this picture :)

girlysmack said...

I am so happy you had such a wonderful weekend. You deserve it.

Also, and it may be creepy to say this since he is my brother-in-law, but those pictures of Tim painting your toenails are HOT. Hothothot

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And you do look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.