NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Personal Trainer

OK well last night Tim and I met with our new personal trainer, not that we had an old one, we have never had one. Things went well we talked about our goals and what we were doing, what we need to do and what we want out of this experience. She was really nice and seem to think that our goals were do able. She said we could lose up to 2 pounds a week. That seem like a lot to me but hey I am all for it. We will be meeting with her two times a week for 16 weeks. She thinks by the first of the year we could be at or really close to our goals. It is going to cost us a pretty penny, but I hope that it is worth it. We start on Sept 26 I think. So wish us luck!!!!

2 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Good Luck Sweeties!!!!

Roxanna said...

Thanks I am going to need it haha